Transforming as a reflective practitioner of active learning
Who is this course for?
Who can register?
Schools, Colleges and Individual Educators
- 26 hour programme over 11 weeks
- 2 ½ hours of online, faculty led sessions every week
- 10 hours of asynchronous work
What do we offer in this course?
Well-researched intermediate teacher training certificate course with the on-going support of an experienced faculty. This course will help you take a deeper look at your practice and provide you with research based strategies to address, group work, assessments and socio emotional learning while motivating your students to become independent thinkers.
A reflective work book and links to videos and online resources will be provided.
Course will include online, face to face sessions every week and offline assignments and reading.
- Learn to plan your questions effectively to stimulate thought and inquiry
- Explore Visible Thinking Routines from Project Zero at Harvard to enable students to become independent thinkers.
- Deep dive into Collaborative Learning Strategies to plan, implement and assess group work more effectively
- Understand the need, purpose and types of assessments at different stages of learning
- Facilitate Socio emotional learning in the class to become agents of social change